Green Thing is a not-for-profit public service that inspires people to lead a greener life. With the help of brilliant videos and inspiring stories from creative people and community members around the world, Green Thing focuses on seven things you can do - and enjoy doing.
1. You get from A to B without any C when you Walk The Walk
2. It’s delicious but it causes more CO2 than cars so go Easy On The Meat
3. Resist the urge to buy the latest and Stick With What You Got
4. Turn down the central heating and turn up the Human Heat
5. The art of wasting nothing and using up everything: All-Consuming
6. Instead of jetting your way around the world, Stay Grounded
7. Don’t leave it on or even put it on, Plug Out
Green Thing's mission is to get as many people in as many countries as possible to do the Green Thing to prevent climate change and then use that people power to persuade government and business to do the Green Thing too.
If you haven’t already, please JOIN-UP with people from 209 countries doing their green things and making a difference.
Saved is Do The Green Thing’s anti-waste T-shirt range, taking neglected, unwanted T's and making them fashionable and loved again.
Check out our Saved video featuring the wonderful music from Orlando Seale and the Swell.